Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 1st Blog!

Dear Reader,

Well, I officially wight 169 pounds. My body is getting curvier and more slender by the minute. I haven't lost as much weight as i thought i would by now but my doctor says everything is fine and we are doing good time.

I saw him yesterday and he told me that not everyone has the same results and that this process is a long term goal weight loss process. Now is the time for Trainer help at the gym to focus on given areas of my body and renforce my gym techniques. This should be interesting.

When it comes to how i feel personally...well, thats a complicated situation. I feel the same. Mentally, I feel as if I am still 240 pounds, my same chubby self. Yet physically, i feel so much lighter, so much less heavy and as if a huge weight has been lifter off my whole body. I walk better in my heels- I have a lot of heels, very high ones- i feel better in my clothes and when people see me they can't get over how good I look. They just keep staring. And the men, well, they through kisses at me in the streets and yell pretty things at me and ask God to bless me.

This is not something I'm used to. I always saw it happen to my cousins and my sisters- which are all very pretty, not to say that I am not- but i've just never been the center of men's  attentions before. Its rather nice.

One thing that has me worried is that sometimes I feel down out-of-the-blue, for no reason at all, and I don't understand why. My mother and sisters have suggested I see a Psychologist to help me through the random whims of my moods. SO, when i get back from DR- I am here for vacation- I am to see a Psychologist.

While I'm here, I will also visit my bariatric nutritionist and have her review my diet. Last time she gave me a general diet for the second, third and fourth month of my process. This time I want her to give me a more specific diet for my present situation. Well folks thats all for now.

Soon I will be posting pics :-)
The Gastric Sleeve Patient

4 comments:

  1. if there's anyone that can jerk tears from me, it's you b*tch. i am very happy that you are taking your mental and physical states to this level of importance. you are still in the metamorphasis stage. the therapy will be good. it will help you release your emotional baggage. the training will help you improve your physique. soon come the final result.

    it has been "my pleasure" (inside) seeing the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mimi! This is only the start to a great beginning! You are glowing!Love you!!!

    When times become tough, just know I am here!

    ReplyDelete